10 Annoying Habits of Regular People
Have you come across a relative or a friend or a complete stranger whose habits you get annoyed at? There are many individuals that we encounter in our daily lives who either totally impress you or certain things about them kind of puts you off. Let us see if you have experienced these types of people before!
10 annoying habits of regular people that you may encounter in your lives.
- The Slurper: Remember that old aunt of yours who could not finish their tea or any beverage without a sound? Yes, that is the Slurper that we are talking about. Some people have this annoying habit to make a slurp sound while drinking a beverage. It may be acceptable or ignored by some people, I am sure there is still a percentage of us who may not really like to hear that. SLURPPPPP!!!
- The Spitter: As a country we are quite used to seeing people spit across the roads and paint the town red with their Tobacco stained mouths. This is especially annoying when it is on a white wall or a newly painted pavement. But what if the Spitter is in your home and you really cannot do anything about it? There are a certain type of people who would spit after washing their mouth and forget to rinse it off with water in the washbasin!
- The Odor-full: If you are wondering what it means, it is simply a person with a bad BO (body odor). It is one of the most annoying personal habits that kind of let the entire group down. Now I mean no offense to anyone, but there is a way to understand that you have body odor, simply raise your arms and smell! It is also the most difficult to get rid off and the most embarrassing to tell, especially if the person is very close to you. Many of us have a natural body odor that is required to maintain the pH balance of the skin. Anything beyond that borders on being stinky.
- The Lacy Mouth: Have you ever seen a person talking to you and noticed a lacy type of spit that moves when they speak? It is most common with people who have bad oral hygiene. There is one very effective way to tackle this- brush twice a day, use a good mouth wash and drink plenty of water. You will feel disgusted looking at that spit going up and down while talking to the other person. This is another really annoying habit that is difficult to communicate as the person may get offended.
- The Newspaper-litter: Well we all have that one person in the house who is so fond of reading newspapers without bothering to keep it back. There are many of us who spend countless hours in making the house look and feel good but there is a certain percentage who, unknowingly, very conveniently put newspaper across the house in every corner. It really does not take much time to pick up the papers and put it back in its newspaper rack or a specified place after reading it. Especially if you are in a bad mood, this habit can really get on your nerves.
- The Non-Flusher: There are many people that have this annoying habit of not flushing after using the washroom. It happens so many times in public places that it is just too disgusting to even use any loo outside. This is the single most annoying habit of people that are actually everywhere around us. Its very simple to flush and get 6 litres of water than a lifetime of airborne Urine Infection (UTI) spread everywhere.
- The Misplaced: We all have a dedicated place to hang our keys or keep our wallets so that it is easy to locate it when you are really rushing out of the house. It is extremely annoying to be hunt for all these “important” things when you are in a hurry. Why is it so difficult to keep changing the location of the keys and wallet when you need it the most! If you have a spot to put it, just put it there. You or your house member will not be hassled to find it every single time.
- The Noisy chewer: We all love our food and each of us have a favorite dish that we totally relish. But, why do some of us need to necessary eat with mouths open and make the entire eating experience very noisy! Again no offense to anyone, it is quite annoying if you are specially sitting across the person or next to the person and have to be party to the noise. It’s not difficult, close your mouth and the sound will disappear, really.
- Stinky Feet: We have all experienced stinky feet by a family member or a friend or a close relative quite often than we think. It is, again, extremely annoying to have the entire house or an ill-ventilated small room smell of dirty socks and shoes or feet, for that matter. The most important habit that one can work upon is- keep your shoes clean, wipe your feet really well in-between the toes as well and change your socks everyday. Its really not a pretty sight or smell, especially when you are a guest at someone’s place.
- The Litterer: Last but not the least (not that we following any order while penning the list down) we all have that someone in and around us who are so engrossed in eating or snacking that they often forget to pick up their litter behind them. This could be in the form of a plate or a wrapper or a piece of waste tissue paper. Another set of people who fall under this category are ones who do not wash their hands after eating food or going to the washroom. There is a thin line between littering the place with your dirt and littering yourself. Both these fall meticulously in this category.
This post is not meant to hurt sentiments or get offensive / defensive about anything, but to bring to notice to all those people who actually have to bear it and ones who do it. It isn’t difficult to change a few things in our lifestyle to be a little better. (This also helps the ones who are unable to vent their annoyance since it is not easy to tell these small things to anyone.) Do you think you have anyone around you who is annoying and you cannot help but watch it!